- According to your business needs we help to get registration in various Government Departments-
1. Company Registration
- Company Registration under Companys Act 1956. We will help you to get a legal license for your business with Digital Signature Certificate (DSC), Director Identity Number (DIN), memorandum and articles of association of a company
- Partnership firms under the Indian Partnership Act, 1932. Partnership Firm also having Separate Legal Entity Minimum two partners is required to get registered under Partnership Act, 1932.
- Registration under GST means obtaining a unique identity no. from the concerned authorities.So, instead of the name of the tax payer the identity no. of tax payer is his / her identification for tax purpose. Tax Payer have to pay tax to Govt on monthly basis on his/her total turnover.
- The Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) also provides security to the Employees of establishments in which the Employees is getting wages after deduction @ 12% of his/her wages and the same contribution is deposited by the employer under this act
- A trust is an agreement between people (called trustees) to manage property over which they have control either to benefit other people (called beneficiaries) or for charitable purposes.
- Trade License is a license issued by the municipal corporation which gives you permission to carry on the particular trade or business for which it is issued. It does not grant ownership of property or permission for any other activity than for which it is issued.
- An import-export license is mandated by various federal agencies, and it identifies what products are shipped or delivered between international locations.
- The Food safety and national authority of India (FSSAI) has been established under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 which consolidates various acts & orders that have hitherto handled food related issues in various Ministries and Departments.
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) provides medical benefits to Employees of the organization. It is the process by which every employer and its every employee employed for wages/Salary is getting Insurance of any misshapen during working hours. So it is beneficial to booth employer & its employee as well.
- The business owners had to go through in order to register their business under Micro Small Medium Enterprise or MSME.UdyogAadhar is nothing but a government registration that is provided along with a recognition certificate and a unique number in order to certify small/medium businesses or enterprises. Its also called as MSME Registration.